Find Your Space in the City
15 unique floor plans, open spaces, and downtown Atlanta views make the Stonewall Building the perfect place for those seeking a comfortable, intown lifestyle. Each Studio, 1, 2, or 3 Bedroom home at the Stonewall Building is specifically designed to provide our residents with sweeping open spaces, unique features, and luxury finishes. And, with a walk score of 82, everyday necessities and exciting nights out are within easy walking distance from our community.
Modern Finishes and an Active Lifestyle
From high end finishes in each home, to amenities designed to help you live your best life, you’ll find that the attention to detail in the Stonewall Building caters directly to your lifestyle.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Oversized Closets
- Kitchen with Refrigerator & Dishwasher
- Garbage Disposal
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Covered Parking and additional parking
- Coffee Lounge with complimentary WiFi
- Swimming Pool
- Courtesy Officer on-site daily
- Roof top terrace
- Walk to Peter Street with restaurants, neighborhood organic grocery
- Castleberry Hill district –restaurants, art galleries, shops
- Convenient to downtown – CNN Center, Dome, Philips Arena, and Centennial Olympic Park
- Famous Paschal’s Restaurant on site
- Marta Accessible
- Walk Score of 83
*Community Amenities shared between Intown Lofts and Apartments, Legacy Lofts, and Stonewall Lofts. Features and Amenities subject to change, please see a representative for details.